Do you want to become a better roleplayer, improviser, storyteller, level up your GMing skills?
Join our workshops to practice advanced roleplaying and improv skills that will help you to take your games to the next level!
Our workshops are designed to help roleplayers and Game Masters get better at collaborative storytelling and improvisation. We will play short improv games, brainstorm creative ideas, do fun exercises, practice useful skills, and learn powerful tools that will help you to:
- Become a more confident roleplayer or a Game Master.
- Understand the fundamental principles of great storytelling.
- Improve your ability to spontaneously invent exciting creative ideas.
- Get better at collaborating with other players, have more fun together as a group, become the kind of person people love playing with.
- Develop (and conviningly portray) compelling characters, and build interesting relationships between them.
- Practice narrating evocative descriptions of characters, locations, and action scenes.
- Learn the fundamentals of acting and expressing your character’s emotions.
- Learn the practical, step-by-step method for improvising funny scenes.
- Learn the tools professional storytellers use to make their stories more engaging.
Ultimately, our goal is to help you to tell better stories and have more fun with your friends at the table!
You can see the collection of games we're playing here.
No improv experience necessary! All you need to participate is a stable internet connection, a webcam, and the desire to become a better roleplayer and storyteller. Positive energy and enthusiasm are always welcome =)
Come join us!
Our workshops take place in Discord video chat, every Saturday, at 6PM GMT. If you would like to participate, come join our Discord server.